Premium Virgin Hair Extensions Care Instructions
With proper installation, maintenance and care, your Cresi Hair Extensions should last for over a year. Follow these simple basics to extend the life of your hair.
-Do not cut the tops of the double wefts. The double wefts are delicate and if they are cut, we cannot guarantee that the hair will not shed.
- Please take caution when sewing through the weft. Placing a needle through the top of the weft may result in damage and we cannot guarantee that the hair will not shed.
- Shampoo hair once a week.
- Use a quality name brand shampoo and conditioner with pH 7 balance.
- Do not massage shampoo into the hair. Use your fingers between the wefts in a horizontal motion to clean your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply name-brand conditioner and comb the hair.
- Do not towel rub or twist the hair to dry.
- When combing the hair start from the ends and work your way to the scalp.
- Let the hair air-dry to avoid heat damage blow drying.
- Do not sleep on wet hair.
- DO NOT comb dry curls or waves, you will disrupt the curl pattern and the ends may tangle.
- Do not use oily or greasy products.
- Wear a satin/silk cap or scarf or sleep on a satin/silk pillow case.
-The great thing about Cresi Hair is that you can style it as you would your own hair. You can color or perm the hair BUT at your own risk. We suggest that you use a professional colorist to prolong the life of the hair.
-You can brush, blow dry, curl with curling iron, and straighten with a flat iron and style any way you would like. However, we cannot guarantee that the hair will remain silky if you use the blow dry, flat iron, or curling iron daily.